COVID RULES OF CONDUCT AT SPRACHSALON
Requirements of participation in on-site Courses
- To participate in one of our on-site courses, you are required to show us proof of a negative Covid test (twice a week or once a week, depending on the courses schedule). The test can be done within 24 hours before the beginning of the class.
- An FFP2 mask is required upon entering the school.
- Be sure to bring your own FFP2 mask and to be wearing it before entering the (school) premises.
- Please cover your mouth and nose while moving around the premises.
- Please wear the mask until you sit down in the classroom. After you are seated, you can remove your mask. Make sure to keep the minimum distance of 1.50 m in the classroom. Please try to keep this distance in the other rooms as much as possible.
- The seating options are arranged and clearly marked in a way that the minimum distance can be respected. In order to keep the given distances, we ask you not to change the arrangement.
- Please wash your hands properly before you enter your class room.
You can also find disinfectant in the bathrooms and at the entrances.
- You will find disinfectants in all school premises.
- Please make sure to disinfect or wash your hands when you have been outside and return to the school facilities (e.g. after your break).
Further precautionary measures
In order to protect everyone’s health as much as possible, we would also kindly ask you not to attend your classes if the following applies:
- You feel ill (e.g., have flu-like symptoms, fever or cough).
- You have recently returned from another country and should or have been quarantined.
- You are informed that you have been in contact with an infected person – e.g., via the Corona-Warn-App or directly from the infected person.
We also kindly ask you to inform us immediately if you have tested positive for Corona so that we can quickly take all necessary measures.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Your Sprachsalon Team